Welcome to our veterinary practices
We are proud to offer high quality veterinary care for a wide variety of small and exotic animals since 1992.
It’s a wonderful profession we get to work in, where we share a common passion towards animal wellbeing, medical development & enhancements and patient & client care. Which is why our team of vets, nurses, students and support will always treat your pet as if they were our own.
In addition to regular veterinary care, all our vets have their own medical focus areas. For example, one veterinarian may be more skilled and experienced in dental care, while a colleague may be more skilled and experienced in surgery or ophthalmology.
- Basic and preventative veterinary care
- Emergency patiënt care and surgery
- (tumor) Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Dental care and treatment
- Laser therapy
- Fertility counseling
- Admissions: when your pet needs special medical treatment such as an intravenous drip. We have separate housing so dogs and cats can be separated from each other. This will prevent unnecessary stress for your pet.
- Diagnosis through
- Digital (dental) X-ray which allows us to safely and quickly make an assessment
- Blood/Urine/Faeces/Skin examination in our own laboratory
Our experienced team is always ready to advise you on basic or specific (medical) care for your pet. We offer special counseling for:
- Specific dietary needs
- Juniors and seniors
- Weight loss
- Dental care
- Patients with epilepsy
- Patients with allergies
- Patients with diabetes
- Longterm medication use
- And more
If you have any questions about the care for your pet, please feel free to contact us by telephone or e-mail. See ‘contact’ below.
We mostly focus on small animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other critters. One of our clinics specializes in the treatment of birds, exotic and wild animals.
Our veterinary group consists of three local animal clinics. With this partnership, we can schedule our team to fit and share information and knowledge easily.
Some of our vets and nurses work in multiple locations. It is essential for us to continuously increase our knowledge and stay up-to-date with medical developments in both knowledge and techniques.